Monday, 31 August 2026

I like this walk (A.A)

​I like this walk with A.A.
I know I am recovering and that this disease never goes away.

To the new people here, give this a genuine try
So what works for you, as without his programme I could easily die. 

When you think of having a drink, 
speak to a fellow who will tell you to do right,
You have a blessing awaiting, and it’s not away from your sight. 

This isn’t CBT, this is the strength of A.A. We know we have a wonderful life on this sobriety journey,
Guess what? Each of you have made the first step… therefore you are worthy.

“Strength of the rooms”
Jason
31st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like this walk (A.A)

​I like this walk with A.A. I know I am recovering and that this disease never goes away. To the new people here, give this a genuine try So...