Friday, 14 August 2026

Thank you for you

​Hello, yes you!!
I am talking to you right now,
I won’t leave you alone, and I wouldn’t want YOU to leave yourself too,
Remaining patient in this walk that you constantly do.

Hello you,
Where have you been?
We walk by sight, 
And in our higher power that will overpower the fight. 

Hello you 
I do hope you are okay?
We are there to walk by faith, 
We refuse the moments we lost focus and led by haste.

It can only be you God,
I rather say that time and time again, 
Remain blessed by saying a ‘all or nothing’ prayer 
And remember the hope is in the omnipresence that’s everywhere.

Jason
14th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you

​Hello, yes you!! I am talking to you right now, I won’t leave you alone, and I wouldn’t want YOU to leave yourself too, Remaining patient i...