Monday, 17 August 2026

Tomorrow… or not

​No more alcohol
And that’s just for today, 
Step by step and bit by bit
This sobriety shall sharpen your wit.

No more struggles 
A new way to live, 
No more feeling loose by drinking one.. or two
This new life is what you are prepared and ready to pursue. 

I was scared and cried all of the time, 
Thinking the world was against me as I couldn’t take it no more, 
Was this ‘life on life’s terms’? mind you my liver felt sore. 

I cried for help, it stayed on the inside of life
The addiction became unbearable but God stayed here and didn’t let go of my hand
‘You are my child’, I heard my higher power say
I will heal you, so now you look to a new life as a new life is on its way. 

“I thought I was going to die, but God cures addictions.”
Jason
17th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tomorrow… or not

​No more alcohol And that’s just for today,  Step by step and bit by bit This sobriety shall sharpen your wit. No more struggles  A new way ...