Saturday, 1 August 2026

I know me…

​I know I can be difficult 
I know I can be awkward to be around,
I know my articulation can be cutting and not very profound.

I know I can be nice
As I treat others on how I’ll like to be treated,
The strength inside is too stubborn to be defeated.

Life is a journey 
No one shall know the answer when it shall end?
Yet it’s a humble feeling when you see your life, as there’s plenty to look forward to and transcend.

You are the life of the world 
Yet you question what you feel inside, 
Please be nice to you and others… it’s through God in whom we need to confide.

Jason 
2nd August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitioning

​change is important  And often it’s a leap of faith,  Going through this transition is so powerful and temporary, It will be okay, and soon...