Sunday, 2 August 2026

Praying for a chance

​We ask God to be there when we are in need
Being a person who loves their higher power, is a full time job… indeed. 

Yet, I love it
I love looking to God every single second of the day, 
I know I feel protected through a powerful prayer, 
It’s more than knowing they are omnipresent… meaning everywhere.

I know there is balance when it is solemnly asked,
We can operate on an analytical stand point, and that is okay
But letting go, is free will as this method of approach is what I prefer to obey.

We ask God all the time to be our rock
As I know I would have been dead today if it wasn’t for the Father I wouldn’t be here writing these words 
Remain still and refuse to be disturbed. 

Jason
2nd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

16 years

​16 years and fought the tears,  Thank you for being there in my hour of need, a great man who guided me in the deception of drink, You have...