Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Looking forward

I am ‘all or nothing’,as I can’t hold back
I am trying to balance my thinking as I can’t afford to think to slack. 

i am too emotional
I can’t change the way I am, 
Or can I stay strong my friend
It’s between you and God and all the moments that I need to make amends.

I am all or nothing, 
A poet with lots on his mind, 
A poet that loves with his heart, body and soul
God is always there… so there I shall go. 

The aim is to ‘snap out of it’ 
Be the best version of yourself that you are able to be,
May your higher power humble your heart, as this new venture is more than you needing to flee.

Jason
18th August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward

​ I am ‘all or nothing’,as I can’t hold back I am trying to balance my thinking as I can’t  afford to think to slack.  i am too emotional I ...