Saturday, 8 August 2026

Blessings today..

​blessings are a lift from the unseen,
We seek for an answer, which I know is God, who has dealt with our spirit that was unclean. 

This is a message to say God bless you,
And may the world know who you are;
And with the Holy Spirit you shan’t need to seek that far.

Be kind to you,
That’s a simple pattern to follow,
I have been to places I don’t want to you to ever know, 
all that matters to stay with your higher power, and from there change will take place 
Haven’t we all been in situations when we have been lost and unable to trace.

I’ve been involved with addictions,
Depression
And a suicide attempt,
Never thinking I would pull through,
As a blessing is poured on your head and it’s a fantastic walk that I prefer to do with haste,
That is something we should all welcome with open arms, 
A blessings are a spiritual gift 
Just as much as a mood felt lift.

Jason
9th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings today..

​blessings are a lift from the unseen, We seek for an answer, which I know is God, who has dealt with our spirit that was unclean.  This is ...