Saturday, 15 August 2026

Believe in yourself.

​When I hear my friend say: ‘I wish I could do that’?
Yet they don’t see the skills and talents they have today, 
They need to believe in themselves, so be patient, but then again that’s a attribute in itself
All things are possible, so what do you want? love, kindness, or never ending wealth.

Say you want it all? Then give it your best shot
But belief in you comes from a higher power to support, 
Spiritual growth is surrender and gratification, things which we often fought. 

I believe in you, but you need to do the work
I can encourage, love and be there to a point, 
It’s the love from your higher power which is hopeful and can anoint. 

Look at me, I thought I was unlovable
And in the past people have said this sort of thing, 
Yet it’s God who makes a decision in your life, that’s the sort of thing he does bring.

So believe in you
And discern before any decision you about to make, 
There must be belief in you, otherwise there is blindness from what you do fake.

Jason
15th August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Believe in yourself.

​When I hear my friend say: ‘I wish I could do that’? Yet they don’t see the skills and talents they have today,  They need to believe in th...