Monday, 3 August 2026

Who I am in God to accept ‘me’

​The power of ‘me’
Yes ‘me’, 
No one can say anything different about me
I am uniquely defined, I am blessed and loved
People will knock you down but there is a God that loves ‘me’
So if anyone ‘attempts’ to knock you, then just wait and what has done to thee.

Beaten, punched and made fun out of 
I don’t care what others have to say,
People can be in my corner or leave me alone, 
I know I have a God that loves me, as long as it’s following Faith in him
I know there is nothing perfect out there, but through him… I have a win.

I may sound like a joker
I may sound confident on the outside, 
There is nothing else I rather be than to be with my Father in heaven 
I know how to fight, and how to answer back
I know how to be prayerful, and there is nothing I can ever lack. 

As long I am capable of loving ‘me’
Yes ‘me’ the person God created, 
If people want to debate to fall into gossip 
Then don’t entertain that, not because I am a man, simply a self abiding lover of God
That comes with hope… as well as a self approving nod.

‘Remember love you… as well I am able to love ‘me’.
Jason
3rd August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

16 years

​16 years and fought the tears,  Thank you for being there in my hour of need, a great man who guided me in the deception of drink, You have...