Sunday, 16 August 2026

If others can do it, so can I

​I am in a predicament
I am nervous, and I don’t know why?
I am not scared, just a little apprehensive, as I dislike those words which express a ‘goodbye’.

This is temporary
Find a life or path you will walk on,
You’ll never know? You shall enter a path you may belong.  

I refuse to be an avarice
I am not in this world for my own gain, 
I love those who I love, but life is on life’s terms, therefore be open and aim to maintain. 

You are doing the right things 
No point feeling angst anymore; 
Negative talk is no longer part of my life, 
those who entertain that notion will eventually have to learn, 
As now through this opportunity awaits and from which I shall discern.

Jason
17th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

If others can do it, so can I

​I am in a predicament I am nervous, and I don’t know why? I am not scared, just a little apprehensive, as I dislike those words which expre...