Thursday, 6 August 2026

Daily Gratitude

​I start the day first with prayer 
As we know God you are always there,
So not worry, the time is now 
I bend my knees and move towards a new day 
A sleepiness night wasn’t meant to stop us today. 

The walk is strong,
The walk of hope also holds us together,
It’s not based on merit or us thinking that we are clever.

What does worry do for you?
Solve the problem?
Not a chance!
This is a walk of faith
A place where God wants you to find
The most important aspect is that you put your higher power first, and in-still that in your mind.

Remember you are loved
You are protected too,
And remember through the Father you are never seen as a fool.

Jason 
7th August 2026
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secular thinking

​You either see the news  And be led by what you think can amuse, I rather say a prayer to start today  That’s all we have in order to pave ...