Sunday, 16 August 2026

Good morning life

​good morning life 
How are we today?
Looking for new opportunities and not seeking what’s in the way,

Good morning life 
What are we up to at this time, 
Any plans for the day? 
Or looking to relax and seek your higher power to comprehend it shall be okay.

Good morning life
Thank you that you brought me this far, 
Learning from the past as all I have is today;
As long as I do good and live in the present and avoid to sway.

Good morning life
It will be okay, don’t be concerned 
I’ve cried my heart out; and released the uncertainty which unnerves me so much, 
Today there is a blessing poured upon you, a miracle and a loving touch.

Jason 
17th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don’t need to do this alone (A.A. Poem)

​You don’t need to do this alone You can kick, punch, scream but there’s a friend and a fellow who shall defuse your initial moan. You are o...