Monday, 10 August 2026

It’s going to be alright….

​I tried by best to be liked, 
Now I accept that I am loved and it’s through the love of God, 
I don’t try to be liked because I am bold and do not a pretence
I know in the past I could be absent minded.. perhaps a little dense. 

I tried by best to work through
Looking to support others, leaving my needs behind, 
Then the wake up took place just before I wanted to take my life, 
God said: ‘Not this time, I decide when you are to leave’,
You have free will.. yes.. but it’s you I do believe. 

I smarted small 
And quickly the improvement took place,
I was starting to smile.. and that left a spiritual trace. 

We have all made mistakes, 
Said awful things to other people, when it was us who were down,
I pray to God for small mercies, as the seeds started to blossom
Because that is what we all are, a person waiting to grown
Thank you… my higher power… there is plenty more afterwards to show. 

Jason
10th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me poetry any day

​You can’t beat the thought of writing poem to align your thoughts, Putting your emotions and feelings down,  Wondering where will this life...