Thursday, 6 August 2026

Amazing how people react

​if you say something and someone turns your words on its head,
Don’t reply, I know their game which they prefer to play instead!

You may say something and it comes from a positive place, 
Speak to God first, before you think of something to say,
People can try get into your head, so either play dumb or tell them nothing afterwards… as you know their game.

People can manipulate words because they are in a bad place too, 
People who are perceptive needs to hold your tongue, 
People who won’t understand as make you feel awkward or numb.

I prefer a free flowing conversation, 
Not this looking at people awkwardly because they ask more questions and refusing to accept the answer,
Remain distant if they are an impact to your soul, 
As eventually you would need to let them go..

Jason
6th August 2026 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing how people react

​if you say something and someone turns your words on its head, Don’t reply, I know their game which they prefer to play instead! You may sa...