Sunday, 30 August 2026

Catford to Birmingham

​So here it is, 
I am here in Birmingham to momentarily live, 
God has guided me here, and from this moment I shall serve and give.

So South East London to Birmingham, 
A journey I never anticipated, 
Nervous at first, and now I am here my heads in the clouds
I know this was God’s calling, from this moment my ego disappears and I am feeling loud. 

I am here for my fellows, 
i will do my best to help them through, 
My words will encourage, the is a ‘law of attraction’ moment.. one I have decided to ensue.

So as addictions continues to leave me 
I am continually recovering through every step of the way,
As long I pray to my higher power, then I am hopeful goodness shall continue to remain.

Jason
30th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catford to Birmingham

​So here it is,  I am here in Birmingham to momentarily live,  God has guided me here, and from this moment I shall serve and give. So South...