Sunday, 16 August 2026

A honest chair

​Hello you, how are you today? 
I am here to give my sobriety journey, 
And this ‘new’ hope makes life worthy.

Hello you, how you today?
Service is kindness in a cup, 
And that this life in sobriety is to never ever give up. 

Hello you, how are you at this time
Living for the present, the moment shall awake 
That epiphany and accept that time when I was drunk I was being fake. 

How are you? I love you on this journey today 
Things are going to be alright, so keep coming back into the rooms, 
We are not alone when shares take place, 
Please don’t go back, as drunkenness does not win
And that this sober life is your next of kin.

Jason
16th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don’t need to do this alone (A.A. Poem)

​You don’t need to do this alone You can kick, punch, scream but there’s a friend and a fellow who shall defuse your initial moan. You are o...