The world is damaged with chaos and taunts to oneself,
The ego can flair up, even I have been privy to behave that way
Thank God I am able to stay.
You see, no one knows how long we have got
Shouldn’t we give this life that we have worth a shot,
If you fail it simply wasn’t meant to be
It will be okay.. I promise you that
I need to remind myself this too, that is the place we can all reach at.
People will leave
As you need to keep going on,
You work to the very end,
Not accepting grief or the place that you need amends.
Today is a new day
We will try our very best that’s all we can do,
We are all aware of this, so don’t give up on yourself.. in this world that you can embrace and ensue.
Jason
12th August 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Wednesday, 12 August 2026
Just wanting people to be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rush hour..
one day there shall be peace, But I feel you shan’t receive it right now, And if you do receive that peace now, then great; I am saying th...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment