Thursday, 6 August 2026

0 to 1000 mph๐Ÿ˜‚

​the mind can cause chaos
Where there are Supernova moments to dispel,
We all have a gracioso story to tell.

The emotional person that I am
Trying to manage thoughts through deep breathing, 
I need to remain still and not enter into those thoughts of seething. 

Some people need pace 
Some people need ‘quick, quick and quick’ 
I would like a balance, I think most of us are like that?
I want balanced emotions to engage, that’s the place I am at!

I am relaxed now because writing poetry calms me down,
Others journal or play a sport to destress,
I relate to philosophy.. maybe that’s why my mind is in a constant mess. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jason 
6th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

0 to 1000 mph๐Ÿ˜‚

​the mind can cause chaos Where there are Supernova moments to dispel, We all have a gracioso story to tell. The emotional person that I am ...