Monday, 17 August 2026

Don’t hold it in

​Don’t hold onto what hold you in
You won’t achieve anything, and you won’t be able to win.

Don’t hold your thoughts inside, 
Speak your your truth and open the thoughts in your mind, 
You won’t feel great at first, but soon you shall feel there tears shall dry.

Don’t hold your thoughts in
Don’t allow the devil to win this fight, 
You are lead by a power that is gentle but will revel their steel
This is a walk that you know will be uplifting and real.

Don’t allow negative thoughts to rule
You aren’t anyone else’s fool. 
Be led by God and into the light,
and if you think this is a religious message, I would delete that word from the mind
As spirituality has openness and will deliver what is kind. 

Jason
17th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this goodbye?

​My home for 53 years What are you referring to? God said “don’t worry there is nothing to fear.” My home since 1977 I grew up there, now I ...