Thank you for me
Thank you for you,
Today I am sober and for that I am thankful,
I love the fellowship but I have a life too
We have this moment we seek to imbue.
Tomorrow is tomorrow
And if God says it’s okay to be around,
I am blessed to have this moment with fellows, which is sound.
Thank you for you
Thank you for me,
I know today is special and humbling
I am no longer with a drink, and constantly stumbling.
I am no longer blaming others for mistakes I’ve made,
I am walking on this path of sobriety from a place which I once concede.
Enjoy what you have
Enjoy what you do,
And if you stay humble and sober, you can wake up, pray to God and ensue.
“Blessed and thankful as sober”
Jason
20th August 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Thursday, 20 August 2026
Sober today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sober today
Thank you for me Thank you for you, Today I am sober and for that I am thankful, I love the fellowship but I have a life too We have this...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment