Monday, 3 August 2026

You can’t do this alone

​You can’t do this alone
You are a blessing…. now and forever and for today,,
Stay with your higher power, the guide and every step of the way.

You can’t walk this walk alone
There shall be guidance on this path, 
Remain humble, as the bad times shall eventually pass. 

You can’t do this alone
I am a friend but I can’t take the pain away,
But with a prayer in your direction 
Life is life, and it won’t go away,
So make the most of it, as this will only end with the head laying down and the words that I’ll finally relay.

So if you are kind to you? then great 
Life is more than a meaningless debate,
We are here to see the future
The past can’t always stay around, 
These are words that I would like said to me 
I know through my higher power I am set free.

Jason
4th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing is forever

​certain things are not forever, Healing in prayer can’t be seen as the ‘never never’. Allow your spirit to lead  You are a blessing for the...