Monday, 31 August 2026

Comforter

​I want to comfort your spirit 
I want to comfort your soul, 
Pray to your highest power, they shall allow the pain to let go. 

I want to comfort you right now, 
I will say a prayer to keep you safe, 
I know today is all we have, comfort is always worth an embrace. 

I want to comfort you from the pain you endure,
You don’t have to worry anymore;
I care for you and that I pray my words bring you comfort worth holding 
There is nothing in your life from the past is worth withholding. 

I comfort you with a prayer to your heart
Do not lose focus, I really wouldn’t want you to depart. 

Comfort comes from God, 
He brings us to a place we can feel his presence today,
Especially when I feel comfort, these worries shall go away.

Jason
31st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comforter

​I want to comfort your spirit  I want to comfort your soul,  Pray to your highest power, they shall allow the pain to let go.  I want to co...