Monday, 3 August 2026

Safe space

​Some people want to release their words, 
Nothing wrong with that, 
I protect my guard, therefore I choose not always engage,
People looking to object, that isn’t my style or the book I see on my page. 

Some people don’t make you comfortable in the conversations which they raise, 
They start with a ‘how are you? To lure you in 
I know their game to converse to say one or two words to not sound rude
A conversation isn’t my priority as I love to write and relay my words
Opening an expression, that’s where my point isn’t argued with and can’t be heard. 

I prefer to keep people at arms length
Conversations these days form too many debates. 
I rather sit back and laugh to lift my vibe
God bless you, today we already face an almighty tide.

One day at a time
No more, and no less, 
Patience with yourself, as aspirations can run true
I rather to speak to my God… wouldn’t you??

Jason
3rd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

16 years

​16 years and fought the tears,  Thank you for being there in my hour of need, a great man who guided me in the deception of drink, You have...