Friday, 21 August 2026

One day at a time

​One day at a time we need to see
We are all blessed with gifts, and sometimes that makes us controlled and free. 

One day at a time
I wnt this life to be part, 
Yet I am a emotional soul, 
I am sometimes do not know where to go. 

‘One day at a time 
I am humble and light, 
I have my ironing board out and ironing my clothes to keep me calm, 
I rather do that than cause any harm.

One day at a time I send you plenty of love to consume, 
As long you stay in the present and be open minded and never look to assume.

Jason
21st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

One day at a time

​One day at a time we need to see We are all blessed with gifts, and sometimes that makes us controlled and free.  One day at a time I wnt t...