Saturday, 8 August 2026

Thank you brother..

​Thank you brother, I truly appreciate your help
When initially I actually wanted to yelp. 

You are guiding this fragile man who appears strong on the outside,
Thank you for Colin’s life, the one who shall build his strength from the view he sees
As I write this from a place where he and Maxine keep growing,
Seeking new chapters, through the principles that are always showing.

May he and Maxine grow strong on this path they see together, 
They are like best friends, showing humility and galleon of talent which is a blessing….as well as seen as clever. 

May they both live a life and show the world they are here, 
A prayer to remain humble, loved and walk this path that God wants them to view, 
This is a prayer for this gentleman and his lady.. in this world they elevating from the place to ensue.

“For Colin and Max ❤️’
Jason
8th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings today..

​blessings are a lift from the unseen, We seek for an answer, which I know is God, who has dealt with our spirit that was unclean.  This is ...