Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Wanting a change..

​Prayers do get answered
Yet love of others shall remain  unchanged,
This is a great thing for us all,
There will be challenges, and there shall be falls.

But change in inevitable 
Things don’t always stay the same, 
Tomorrow is a blessing from what we can see,
We all possess gifts and seek what we need.

Prayers are the answer
Believe that or not,
I choose not to argue with you, as I know my God is my ‘free will’ too,
Our anchor, our love and our hope in our walk with me and you. 

So prayers shall be answered if required by God,
There is hope and a desire to see you okay,
As remember this (and I’ve said this before)… it shall be okay.🙏🏽

“619 days sober”
Jason
20th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanting a change..

​Prayers do get answered Yet love of others shall remain  unchanged, This is a great thing for us all, There will be challenges, and there s...