Monday, 10 August 2026

Living with sobriety

​Living with sobriety
Nearly two years in, I love this new way of life, 
I know that being with light minded people who are sober and encouraging others, 
This is a programme is solid.. supporting sisters and brothers. 

Living sober
There is no place I rather be, 
I was scared to have this disease… but I had to surrender.. as this was obviously me.

Living with sobriety 
A place I shall treat today as a foreign place,
Looks good in a photo, but won’t ever want to return to face.

Living with sobriety is a good place to be, 
The fellowship of A.A. Are my ‘top up’ as I am maintaining to be free. 

Living with sobriety is a place I am pleased to have returned,
20 months on.. as there is plenty more for me and others in this situation to learn.

Jason
10th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living with sobriety

​Living with sobriety Nearly two years in, I love this new way of life,  I know that being with light minded people who are sober and encour...