My home for 53 years
What are you referring to? God said “don’t worry there is nothing to fear.”
My home since 1977
I grew up there, now I say goodbye,
Is that for good? As I shan’t sigh or look to cry.
My home as long as I can remember,
Recalling Dad taking us to this new home,
Now we are in 2026 where times have changed
It’s through my higher power as I now turn onto the next page.
This has been my home for such a long time
But the door will shut as long God wants it that way,
As long I remain spiritual, I can now lay my head in this new place to stay,
Jason
18th August 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Tuesday, 18 August 2026
Is this goodbye?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is this goodbye?
My home for 53 years What are you referring to? God said “don’t worry there is nothing to fear.” My home since 1977 I grew up there, now I ...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment