Monday, 3 August 2026

There…

​sorry, I haven’t always been there,
Sometimes no excuses but that’s the way it goes,
Leave the past there
And accept the now of today
As nothing can change yet as it will be okay.

Life will be fine
Don’t worry, here I am
Some people need connection
Some people need quiet and reflection. 

I haven’t always been there but hey I am just one person on their walk,
Trying their best and navigating life like us all,
Walking on this journey to avoid stumbling towards a fall. 

Life will throw its challenges 
That’s what life does, so be kind to you 
And that today is your happy space for whatever you choose to pursue.

Jason
4th August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to capture peace

​How can you capture peace in your soul? Allow the spirit withi to guide you and flow, The are different but they need to connect,  There is...