Monday, 31 August 2026

Birthday Skye

​Happy birthday Skye..
The hope is there,
A mother, daughter and auntie to show the world,
Blessed with gifts that are worth confessing.

Have a great day
And have a great life Skye,
I am honoured to bring you into this world, and we have faced many ups and downs,
I thank God you are here to thrive as your efforts simply astound.

I know you saw what you saw
I prayed to God this nonsense you were privy too never took place anymore.
Sorry it hasn’t been great 
But I tried my utmost best, 
We do honestly love you as your zeal has tremendous zest.

You are loved 
You are indeed cherish,
Take a moment and absorb these words,
Happy birthday Skye, this life you shall excel at, is so humbling as this sonnet needs to be heard.

“Happy birthday Skye… love Mum and all x❤️”
Jason
2nd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like this walk (A.A)

​I like this walk with A.A. I know I am recovering and that this disease never goes away. To the new people here, give this a genuine try So...