Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Moving towards a continuum

​You look to a new future 
Or is it part of the present time that’s turned a page, 
You are still you, you have just reached another page. 

Yes, emotions run deep
You won’t be able to contain, 
I need God first by having a prayer, 
It will be okay.. I know the Father is always there. 

I might cry when I write these words, 
Some will understand and others won’t, 
It’s okay, it’s my journey and I am expressing it on a post
As I know positive thinking along with God means the most. 

I don’t have to worry anymore
I am in the present, and that is a good thing today, 
I don’t need to create conversation unless my hearts needs to process something out of my comfort zone, as afterwards I know you won’t be okay. 

Jason
18th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you my friend.

​Thank you for your time  Thank you for being you,  You may not know what you have done to support this friend,  Perhaps it was a smile, tho...