Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Here is my hand

​Here is my hand
You don’t need to do this alone, 
Call me, or better still speak to your higher power,
They shan’t leave you hanging or leave you to cower.

Here is my hand
People out their do love you,
Yes, we have all messed up and thought it was the end,
It’s merely the beginning of a new adventure to capture amends.

Hold my hand
I am not going anywhere today,
Because today is all we have, 
We know this, but holding on is part of the struggle, have faith in God.. he will get you out of this trouble.

Hold my hand 
Never say a’goodbye’,
This poetry has now been set,
Love for God and you is a certain bet.

“Love from hold my hand”
Jason
12th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rush hour..

​one day there shall be peace, But I feel you shan’t receive it right now,  And if you do receive that peace now, then great; I am saying th...