Monday, 10 August 2026

Give me poetry any day

​You can’t beat the thought of writing poem to align your thoughts,
Putting your emotions and feelings down, 
Wondering where will this life go?
Shall I continue to go fast, or realise my mortality and then eventually go slow.

I know it’s going to be alright 
I will eventually have my peace,
I will have my love 
But we need to cope and see the good days ahead
We have this moment, so why worry before you go to bed?

You need to laugh 
And be around those who appreciate your humour,
Connection is powerful as a smile of approval from others work 
This world has long ago become berserk.

You see, writing poetry isn’t about arguments 
It’s about love, kindness, anger, sorrow, grief… actually the entire lot
It’s a realm of emotions, only through God I can only contain
Today is to live… as tomorrow is not guaranteed
that’s my opinion anyway… so live a life waiting for you to become freed.

Jason
10th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me poetry any day

​You can’t beat the thought of writing poem to align your thoughts, Putting your emotions and feelings down,  Wondering where will this life...