Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Emotinally unavailable

​People need to know their limits 
And that others are not emotinally available all the time, 
Emotions do run thick and fast 
Praying to God I hope this person’s words won’t continue to last. 

I am hear to today 
Working out the next best move, 
I want to hold onto God today, I know he has the remedy to soothe. 

It’s about love 
It’s about looking after body, heart and soul, 
It’s about wanting to find what’s best for you
Unlike me, I need to take my own advice in this road where I imbue. 

I am here today
And perhaps tomorrow won’t be around, 
Only God knows how long I will be staying around for
I am happy I have the present moment… and won’t sought anything else more.

“Feeling emotional….”
Jason
18th August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience, strength and Hope (ESH - A.A. Poem)

​I care for you  But you need to do the work,  So here is my story, thought I was going to die, I continued to drink until it started to get...