Saturday, 15 August 2026

When I wanted to die….

​when I wanted to die you were there,
When I wanted to die, you showed there’s another heart to share.

When I wanted to die, I wanted to meet my maker
But you held my hand in A&E when I wanted to call it quits
My mind was full of destruction and in utter bits.

Next week Birmingham 
Perhaps forever or maybe for little while,
You gave me a home when I lost my guile.

I held my distance because words caused hurt to my feelings
I lost my best friend, as I was losing this life and constantly seething.

I know a new beginning calls as tears fill my eyes,
God asked me to write this poem… and to you.. that’s no surprise.

“Thanks Nikki & Matthew x I say little as my head can only take so much.”
Jason 
15th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I wanted to die….

​when I wanted to die you were there, When I wanted to die, you showed there’s another heart to share. When I wanted to die, I wanted to mee...