Sunday, 23 August 2026

You must try

​You must try
Heal and then grow, 
I remembered once I felt I had it all and life was simple 
What I awaits I was unprepared and lead me to feeble. 

You must try
and then take it day by day, 
The present is all we have, we say this in A.A. Meetings
It’s a soothing of hope as you’ll never be fleeting.


It will be okay

I know this journey isn’t forever, 
Things will happen, God shall step in 
Look after yourself, that isn’t sugar coated words at all,
Working through life can be humbling and no doubt you shall face struggles,
Praying is not questioning, that overthinking can lead you towards troubles. 

So try
Do not doubt, 
lead with the spirit, close your eyes and pray 
Trying pragmatically with God at hand
Nothing can harm you with a prayer…as I suggest pray and stand.

Jason
23rd August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

A poem for Matthew

​Hello you How are you today?  Are you still the centre of the universe? I am jesting….,these words are simply banter, that’s all.. wishing ...