Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Blessed to have a vice

​I am blessed to have a vice
I am blessed to have God inside heart, 
Some will call it ‘lucky’ but that isn’t the case
God is holding us together always, so learn to embrace. 

I love words
Expression 
Saying it as it is,
Then there is the art of learning how to write
This can be gentle or be part of a fight. 

It’s could be part of proving a point
Or turning the other cheek, 
Learning is part of the plan,
Stay humble and attempt to make a stand. 

Thank you for kindness
And thank you for letting me be, 
I thank God for everything, even the struggles I was unable to see. 

Take care of yourself, 
Be nice and gentle with you because we can always do the opposite, 
This life isn’t forever, so learn to relax and chill
This life is a learning curve… often you will be surreal. 

Jason
4th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

This life..

​This life can be interesting, On the journey you are about to face, You don’t know what’s around the corner, sometimes you do or don’t tend...