Tuesday, 25 August 2026

The person I fell in love with

​I love you
It’s as simple as that,
God brought us together,
I am now in Birmingham and you are in London… as that won’t stay like that forever.

I love you Ruth 
It’s a great biblical book, 
A balance of God is inside us both
We want to excel in our Father… that’s never could be called a ‘won’t’. 

I love you Ruth 
You taught me how to love again,
God has brought us together, as I can now call you my best friend.

I love you Ruth 
Our talents can align,
As long we put God at the centre of it, we shall simply be just fine. 


“Jason ❤️ Ruth x”
26th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

This life..

​This life can be interesting, On the journey you are about to face, You don’t know what’s around the corner, sometimes you do or don’t tend...