You see, life is life and it can have many unpredictable twists
We learn to find out solutions, but sometimes they can be obvious to miss.
When you are low, there are mental health struggles which filter the mind
I am not a psychiatrist or psychologist to present the answer to changing life,
That comes from you, therefore, speak… receive questions, do not validate when you were at your peak.
Life is life, none of us choose to be here,
Therefore, this question called ‘life’ has plenty or nothing to fear.
You see, it’s within you,
The feelings to say you will be alone,
When you give that worry a name,
Releasing the negativity and make sure it never returns by treating it tame.
I don’t want pity
I don’t want to be sad,
But the reality this is life on life’s terms, so what do we do? Become mad?
Well it’s a mad world
And it has plenty in-store to calm our hearts
Remember, today is all we are promised…
therefore, embrace, breathe in and let go what doesn’t belong
This is your story after all, so speak to God FIRST, he will make you once again feel strong.
Jason
10th August 2026
"None of us can stay positive all of the time.... my theory and practical is this, if you pray everyday, be nice to that one person every day (or better still more people), then the world will have that little more love to show and perhaps you will feel better....Anger solves nothing, love creates harmony, encouragement, hope and love..." What about me? I have type 1 diabetes, love the arts and I am a god fearing man (I am sure you can tell)...... I am also on IG type '@jaypoeticsensitivity.
Monday, 10 August 2026
It’s more than getting on with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Living with sobriety
Living with sobriety Nearly two years in, I love this new way of life, I know that being with light minded people who are sober and encour...
-
I am here Father, can I talk to you? I need some help, can you advise me how I can ensue? I am looking towards peace Looking towards those I...
-
You are smart And you are witty Yes, you may say immature things at times, yet you are allowed to be bitty. Remember this when you are feeli...
-
Listening to Fleetwood Mac’s song: ‘Everywhere’ Wasn’t that the place we once were? Moving through the turmoil and then we realise we need t...
No comments:
Post a Comment