Monday, 10 August 2026

Step 10… inventory

​What am I going to do today?
Wind someone up or talk nonsense, like I usually do,
I know my higher power will guide me to act on a list of tasks to ensue.

I’ll start by brushing my teeth and then have a wash,
Get in the shower and get the blood pumping when I feel low,
The time I spend with God will have plenty to show.

I keep it balanced 
I will keep it right, 
I will do the simple things well, 
and if others moan, hand that woe to God,
That issue can be managed by your higher power so your soul won’t feel shot. 

You see I am with God everyday 
The spirit is everywhere, 
These words are a devotion.. as I am blessed to write and then share.

Jason
11th August 2026


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like this walk (A.A)

​I like this walk with A.A. I know I am recovering and that this disease never goes away. To the new people here, give this a genuine try So...