Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Nothing is forever

​certain things are not forever,
Healing in prayer can’t be seen as the ‘never never’.

Allow your spirit to lead 
You are a blessing for the utmost high,
The present is all you have so it isn’t a goodbye. 

Poems I write, is for us all
There is always a protection, to me? “I interpret that to be a higher call”.

For me? It’s sobriety
That’s my full time job,
Seeing people for connection through a drink, 
is hard for me to do.. that’s what I think! 
I now I have today
What can I do with it to make it work,
People’s issues are left with their higher power, so from there I’ll continue to say ‘nothing is forever”, these words I shall disperse.

Jason
26th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing is forever

​certain things are not forever, Healing in prayer can’t be seen as the ‘never never’. Allow your spirit to lead  You are a blessing for the...