Thursday, 6 August 2026

Secular thinking

​You either see the news 
And be led by what you think can amuse,
I rather say a prayer to start today 
That’s all we have in order to pave the way.

You either speak secular worldly affairs, or speak to your God, for it’s the way,
Why shout, what does that prove? when it’s God you won’t obey. 

I need the spirit 
I need the Father all of the time,
It’s a purpose, and a sullen direction 
Let’s be perfectly honest, it’s through God where you need reflection.

Secular thinking won’t work,
God gives you free will to do as you please,
And you blame him for yours or others mistakes, didn’t I say ‘free will’ can cause chaos if used ungodly.. as the past shall freeze. 

Jason
7th August 2026



No comments:

Post a Comment

Secular thinking

​You either see the news  And be led by what you think can amuse, I rather say a prayer to start today  That’s all we have in order to pave ...