Wednesday, 12 August 2026

I can’t be bothered

Title: I can’t be bothered 


I can’t be bothered to get into a debate, 

People who turn their words around and decided what they said to you, that you would hate.


I was tired and. 

I refused to talk to people who spoke for arguments sake,

I preserved my opinion to avoid to mental health break.


People who are on the edge, and couldn’t see eye to eye,

I wanted to ‘do me’ and for the others I’ll say goodbye.


I am a born and bread a Londoner, through and through 

But when God says move, you need to listen and simply ‘do’.


Jason

12th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rush hour..

​one day there shall be peace, But I feel you shan’t receive it right now,  And if you do receive that peace now, then great; I am saying th...