Monday, 10 August 2026

Speaking to a stranger

​Speak to a stranger
And learn who they are, 
To be honest, we can all be guard… and some of us quite far. 

Speaking to a stranger, 
See the place they come from, 
I don’t mean place of origin, the places and the work they have done before
Sometimes people’s origins can relate to yours more than before. 

Speaking to a stranger
And ask if they would want a prayer, 
Some accept with open arms, as it’s a blessing to hold onto all the time
A prayer can also relate to your needs, through this walk with faith you define. 

Speaking to a stranger
The courage that may take, 
Some slowly warm to others, because that’s the way they are
As I am a empath… I shall go that little far…..

Jason
10th August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like this walk (A.A)

​I like this walk with A.A. I know I am recovering and that this disease never goes away. To the new people here, give this a genuine try So...