Friday, 31 July 2026

morning world

​good morning world 
As I slowly wake up and see,
I know I have people around, in my quest to be an authentic me.

Good morning world 
Have a great life,
It’s now time to move on, 
it’s clear apprehension but look to stay positive and strong.

Good morning world 
I need to take my time, 
Focus on the present and say the serenity prayer 
God is always with us in times that we declare.

Good morning world
I know I have messed up a bit, 
Time to walk this moment of faith and aspire to do good
The past is the past I shan’t return there again 
I have today to look forward to, my gentle and hopeful friend.

Jason 
1st August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who we still miss

​If the shoe was in reverse would I want them to miss me when I am gone,  I would want them to live their ‘best’ life and turn things right ...