Monday, 20 July 2026

When I wake up…

​when I wake up it’s a blessing 
When I wake up it’s God’s Name I say before confessing.

I know I am not perfect
None of us are, 
The best out of a ‘trying bunch’,
That’s my feeling, not to offend! Just a hunch. 

I wake up and pray before to go off and train, as the body, mind and heart shall go through it hard,
There’s a prayer in there when training, that’s to attain my desire to remove negative thoughts to discard.

Life happens 
And struggles shall always be there, 
It’s how we learn through them, that’s the moment to order you shall declare. 

People may believe, I know I do
This world is already damaged enough.., it’s God.. we look to ensue. 

Jason - Alcoholic (589 days sober)🙏🏽
21st July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life continues

​You appreciate the good when the bad takes place,  Life continues regardless, that is life after all, so don’t try to act in haste.  You ap...