Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Life continues

​You appreciate the good when the bad takes place, 
Life continues regardless, that is life after all, so don’t try to act in haste. 

You appreciate the good when life turns on its head, 
You know who is there for you, even if they say ‘good night’ before they go to bed. 

You learn the struggles by being patient with yourself; 
That isn’t easy to do, look after your spiritual wealth. 

We must go on regardless,
Life can have its stumbles on the way,
So be polite to someone, even if they are hard on themselves and you,
Stay with your higher power, the one who shall see you through.

Jason
21st July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Others opinion doesn’t matter..

​Others’ opinion doesn’t matter  Others’ opinion can also lead them to say “I don’t know what I am saying”, I ignore those people especially...