God…thank you for today
Thank you for the hope, blessings and love to share as we pray.
I try to connect to people that I love, but I prefer to stay away from their guise,
This is my 7000th poem, a milestone I never thought I would achieve as God has faith in my abilities.. that’s no surprise.
I am sober man today, for that I am grateful for that too,
I put in the work to stay sober, a path I 9once thought I wasn’t able to do.
You see, we are all important in God’s eyes,
That is what we believe through the words I share,
A blessing is held as there is a higher power who has always cared.
It is distance I crave for but then again prayers make us join through attributes of old
Remember, we are loved always… as our path of receiver of life’s trials shall unfold.
“7000th poem”
Jason
18th July 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment