Sunday, 26 July 2026

I never said how much I needed that Latte….

​I never was told how much I needed that hug?
It can make all the difference from someone doing something in haste
As I looked to takemy life…. In God’s eyes that would be a waste.

On that day., I was looking to call it a day,
On the outside I was troubled and struggling with my thoughts 
Missing the people who are no longer here, which is a constant haunt. 

You did save me, 
No matter how emotionally disconnected you may have felt, 
I troubled with my thought during and looking towards a  pointless aim
As I wanted God to.take me away… there and then
You sat me down and provided me with a hot Latte, I think? 
It was your company that saved me.. including that drink!πŸ˜‰

As time passes, which we know none of us can control 
But on that hot day in July 2025, 
you spoke with me… as I thank God brought me to you… 
this is life after all, a precious gift from God, which not everyone of us appreciates ore knew

“Thank you Costa… for saving my in July 2025πŸ™πŸ½”
26th July 2026
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust…

​You trust when someone isn’t talking about others Gossip is fickle and has no place for I, I am a silent type when required God holds me up...