Monday, 27 July 2026

Justify myself to my creator❤️

​the only one I need to justify myself too is my creator,
The one who made despite what I do now or even later!

I speak to him each day
Confessions of my sins, the ones present and the past
I pray for forgiveness, as I know nothing ever lasts. 

I pray for my addiction to remain removed,
That I live a new life in sobriety and the fellows I have met have said words of warmth which have soothed. 

I am who I am 
But I know I can never be perfect in any shape or form,
As long I focus on Jesus, that’s the area I look to conform.

Jason
27th July 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy birthday to a beautiful soul

​Hey Cassandra, yes you!  We would like to say ‘Happy birthday’ to our beautiful friend,  There is light that loves you, and can raise you t...